Melbourne's Property specialists
Call Us: 03 8849 9950
image image image image image image image image image

Valley Park – Westmeadows

  • Listing type: Sold
  • Max Bedrooms 3
  • Max Bathrooms 2
  • Est Completion TBC
  • Internal Size 88.47 to 166.42 m²
  • Property type: All, House & Land
  • Parking 1 to 2
  • Number of Properties 319
  • Min Bedrooms 1

Property Description

This Project is Now Sold Out – Click the Link below to be Sent Available Properties!

Access hundreds of townhouses and house & land properties. Please complete the form to filter real estate options that are available in your selected area and budget. 

To discover more off-market exclusive properties that haven’t yet been seen by the open public, please complete the real estate search form and complete the online form.

You will be able to review and identify the best property that fits your needs in all areas around Melbourne and Australia.

Click through to search and filter all properties

Valley Park Inclusions and Upgrades

Agents Kit


Project Description

Valley Park is an ongoing development in the well-established suburb of Westmeadows just 17km from the Melbourne city and surrounded by extensive schools, shops, recreational and health facilities, and parks.

Comprising apartments, townhouses and detached houses, Valley Park presents full turn-key properties containing all the necessary inclusions. And the purchase process is simple – 10% deposit with the remaining 90% at settlement and no progress payments along the way.

Many properties are already built and being lived in, giving Valley Park a welcoming atmosphere.

At Valley Park, Frasers Property is creating an environment to support the people who will live there, who will be its heart and soul. We’re providing opportunities for a diverse mix of residents to build links and connections they’ll value for years to come.

Upholding the presentation and value of each home, your Owners Corporation’s maintenance contractors will make sure front lawns and nature strips at every house are kept in good form.

Frasers Property Australia also offers property management services.


In the small and scenic suburb of Westmeadows, Valley Park is surrounded with your choice of shops, entertainment, gorgeous parks, walking trails and education options. Everything is truly on your doorstep.

Here you have a choice of more than ten schools and colleges, including some within walking distance. Enjoy time with your children on the way to their local primary school in the morning. Hume Central Secondary College is also close by and the renowned Kangan Institute of TAFE just up the road offers focused learning towards real world skills.

Catch the local bus on Dimboola Road or Erinbank Crescent and be shopping in minutes at the nearby centre – major retailers, fresh food, cafés, restaurants and multiplex cinema mean the whole family can be entertained and home in a flash.

And for the fashion-conscious Essendon DFO is a hop, skip and jump away with a multitude of stylish and popular stores offering great bargains.

Your health is paramount to your enjoyment of life. A wide range of nearby fitness and recreation options for the whole family include the leisure centre with pools, gym and indoor sports courts – choose from over 40 weekly group fitness classes. Mere minutes in any direction from Valley Park a host of reserves and parks with facilities for footy, tennis and cricket mean you’ll be spoilt for choice. Connect your family with a team and get active.

Heading further afield? Convenient transport connections don’t come any easier with local buses, trains to Southern Cross Station, major freeways and fast access to the airport. It’s unique for such a contemporary community to be built only 17kms from the CBD.

Additional Features

Map & Directions